Our Pastor and Our Church!
We are a Family!
We are a Loving Church and Invite You to Join Us this Sunday!
Save the Dates!
Bonfire Rescheduled - Saturday, October 5th, 6:30 PM –
S’mores, cider and donuts, along with songs
and sparklers, around the bonfire on the
church lawn. Mmmmm!
Sunday, October 6, 9:45 AM - We
Dedicate our new piano on World Communion
Sunday, with a musical extravaganza of
Sunday, October 20, 11:30 AM - 2:00
PM,Turkey Dinner. Tickets $12 for sitdown,
$10 for take-out, $5 children 6-10
years, under 6 free.
Watch for more information in church mailings, call 585-548-2800, or visit www.byronfpc.org
Our Vision: “Know Christ, Live Christ, Share Christ”
The people of our church have a vision!
We have a vision that begins with the faithfulness
of those who have preceded us. We have
a vision that emerges from our desire to be inspired
and effective followers of Jesus Christ.
We have a vision that grows in our hearts
as we commit to serve him together.
- OCT 20 “What Are You Looking For?” - SCRIPTURE READING Matthew 13:44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which someone found and hid; then in his joy he...
- OCT 27 “What Have You Found?” - SCRIPTURE READING Matthew 13:45-46 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls; on finding one pearl of great value,...
- NOV 3 2019 “RSVP” - SCRIPTURE Luke 14:15-24 “Someone gave a great dinner …” One of the dinner guests, on hearing this, said to him, “Blessed is anyone who will...
- OCT 13 2019 “We Are Rising!” - SCRIPTURE (THE MESSAGE) “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman works into the dough for dozens of loaves of bread – and...
- Turkey Supper, Sunday, October 20, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM - Turkey Supper with all the fixin’s Sunday, October 20 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM Once again, our dedicated volunteers are planning the best meal in...
- Bible Study, Tuesday, October 22, 7:00 PM - October 22 Bible Study I’ve been watching the eight-part Country Music series by Ken Burns on PBS this past week. In one scene, a women...
Our church has a wonderful Bible Study group that generally meets every 4th Tuesday of the month from fall through spring.
We are a very friendly and somewhat informal group of folks that just love to get together to read and learn from God's word.
We would be so pleased if you would join us to share thoughts, questions, and insights concerning the teachings of our Lord.
Click the read more link below to view our blog with upcoming study information and highlights of past studies.
Read Our Bulletin
Check out our Sunday bulletin. Most weeks you can read the Sunday complete bulletin 2-3 days ahead of time online. Be prepared for the sermon topic, see what's happening on Sunday, view upcoming events as well as getting a heads up on all the other information normally in the bulletin.
Byron First Presbyterian Church
6293 West Main
Byron NY 14422
PO Box 206
Byron, NY 14422-0206
The newsletter is available online as a special web version.
If you are a member of our church and would like a copy of the full version emailed to you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Facebook Posts!
Search for Byron First Presbyterian Church in Facebook or
Click Here to Visit!