Our Pastor and Our Church!
We are a Family!
We are a Loving Church and Invite You to Join Us this Sunday!
Save the Dates!
Saturday, April 21, Noon - Brides of Byron, Afternoon Tea
Sunday, June 3, 11 - 2, Community Celebration in the Church Park
with free food, games and music!
Saturday, November 17, 5:00 PM,
Anniversary Dinner at the South Byron Rec Hall
Sunday, November 18, 9:45 AM - Worship Celebration
Watch for more information in church mailings, call 585-548-2800, or visit www.byronfpc.org
Our Vision: “Know Christ, Live Christ, Share Christ”
The people of our church have a vision!
We have a vision that begins with the faithfulness
of those who have preceded us. We have
a vision that emerges from our desire to be inspired
and effective followers of Jesus Christ.
We have a vision that grows in our hearts
as we commit to serve him together.
- March 11 2018 “What Do You Love?” - SCRIPTURE John 3:14-21 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever...
- 2018 MAR 4 “This and That” - SCRIPTURE John 2:13-22 The Passover of the Jews was near, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple he found people selling cattle, sheep, and...
- 2018 FEB 18 “Wild Beasts” - SCRIPTURE Mark 1:12-15 And the Spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness. He was in the wilderness forty days, tempted by Satan; and he...
- 2018 FEB 25 “What to Say?” - SCRIPTURE Mark 8:31-38 Then he began to teach them that the Son of Man must undergo great suffering, and be rejected by the elders, the...
- 2018 FEB 11 “Secret Messiah” - SCRIPTURE Mark 1:40-45 A leper came to him begging him, and kneeling he said to him, “If you choose, you can make me clean.” Moved...
- 2018 FEB 4 “Searching” - SCRIPTURE Mark 1:29-39 As soon as they left the synagogue, they entered the house of Simon and Andrew, with James and John. Now Simon’s mother-in-law...
Upcoming Church Events
For a complete calendar see the events page by clicking Events on the top menu for a complete calendar or click Read More below for a chronological list.
Our church has a wonderful Bible Study group that generally meets every 4th Tuesday of the month from fall through spring.
We are a very friendly and somewhat informal group of folks that just love to get together to read and learn from God's word.
We would be so pleased if you would join us to share thoughts, questions, and insights concerning the teachings of our Lord.
Click the read more link below to view our blog with upcoming study information and highlights of past studies.
Read Our Bulletin
Check out our Sunday bulletin. Most weeks you can read the Sunday complete bulletin 2-3 days ahead of time online. Be prepared for the sermon topic, see what's happening on Sunday, view upcoming events as well as getting a heads up on all the other information normally in the bulletin.
Byron First Presbyterian Church
6293 West Main
Byron NY 14422
PO Box 206
Byron, NY 14422-0206
The newsletter is available online as a special web version.
If you are a member of our church and would like a copy of the full version emailed to you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Facebook Posts!